***** PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR
ANIMAL INFORMATION DISCLAIMER****
FFA ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR WEEK OF
NOVEMBER 16-20, 2015
- If you are interested in raising an animal for the Dayton livestock show, please let your teacher know. Small animals need to be purchased by February. Please feel free to ask your teacher questions about raising an animal.
- NOVEMBER 16-20 – We will be selling Juvenile Diabetes bracelets for $2 at all 3 lunches
- NOVEMBER 17 – FFA and Young Farmers Meeting
- Chip and dip contest
- $2 entry
- Dips need to be in ag shop by 5:30pm
- NOVEMBER 23 - Major Show Pig tag-in @ Tarkington
- NOVEMBER 23-27 – THANKSGIVING BREAK!!
The 2015-2016 Dayton FFA Officer Team!
PRESIDENT - WESLEY WALKER
VICE PRESIDENT - MIKENZIE YATES
SECRETARY - AUDREY BROWN
TREASURER - COY BRACKIN
REPORTER - CODY DEAR
SENTINEL - EMALINE ROBINSON
STUDENT ADVISOR - MADDY TAPLIN
HISTORIAN - HUNTER DODSON
PARLIAMENTARIAN - LEA ANN WAGNER
CHAPLAIN - BROOKE WAGNER
"Learning to do, Doing to learn, Earning to live, Living to serve"
Area IX Association