FFA ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR WEEK OF
JANUARY 17-20, 2017
- If you would like to represent Dayton FFA at the District level by running for Ricebelt District or Area 9 officer or talent team, please tell an Ag Teacher. If you are running for office, you have to prepare a 2 minute or less speech for the February 9 FFA meeting. If you are running for talent, you have to perform at the February 9 meeting.
- JANUARY 19 – Record book meeting – 2:45-3:30 pm in room 830
- If you are on or have interest on being on a CDE team – see the coach of the team
- If you are wanting to get a pig for the DAYTON LIVESTOCK SHOW IN MAY, please see an Ag Teacher ASAP!
- If you are interesting in raising rabbits or chickens for the Dayton Livestock show in May-
- You will order chickens on February 7 at Small Animal Tag-in. Cost of chickens is to be announced soon.
- You may purchase market rabbits or breed your own. Market rabbits need to be 70 days old at the time of show. Please see your Ag Teacher for more details.
***** PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR
ANIMAL INFORMATION DISCLAIMER****
The 2016-2017 Dayton FFA Officer Team!
President - Cody Dear
Vice President - Audrey Brown
Secretary- Coy Brackin
Treasurer - Emaline Robinson
Reporter - Hasten Wold
Sentinel - Brooke Wagner
Student Advisor - BJ Carden
Historian - Maddy Taplin
Parlimentarian - Layne Bode
Chaplin - Tori Zimmer
"Learning to do, Doing to learn, Earning to live, Living to serve"
Ricebelt District (3)
Area IX Association