FFA ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR WEEK OF
SEPTEMBER 6-9, 2016
- This year Dayton FFA is going to paid membership. This means you have to pay an annual due to be a member. Dues are $25 a year with a t-shirt and $15 a year without a t-shirt.
- If you are showing at TVE, pay attention to upcoming deadlines. They are posted on the Dayton FFA facebook page.
- TVE heifers need to be registered online by September 9th.
- Market rabbit validation is September 12th.
- Texas Rice Festival breeding beef entries are due to Mr. Walker by September 8 or sooner. Please make checks payable to Texas Rice Festival.
- If you need a validation kit for your breeding heifers, please let Mr. Walker know by September 8th to get your UIN number.
- SEPTEMBER 7 – Ag Adventure day meeting @ 2:45pm in room 830. Meeting should last about 20 minutes.
- If you are interested in the 360* conference, see Mrs. Uby ASAP Ask an Ag Teacher for details.
***** PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR
ANIMAL INFORMATION DISCLAIMER****
The 2016-2017 Dayton FFA Officer Team!
President - Cody Dear
Vice President - Audrey Brown
Secretary- Coy Brackin
Treasurer - Emaline Robinson
Reporter - Hasten Wold
Sentinel - Brooke Wagner
Student Advisor - BJ Carden
Historian - Maddy Taplin
Parlimentarian - Layne Bode
Chaplin - Tori Zimmer
"Learning to do, Doing to learn, Earning to live, Living to serve"
Ricebelt District (3)
Area IX Association