***** PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR
ANIMAL INFORMATION DISCLAIMER****
FFA ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR WEEK OF OCTOBER 2-5, 2015
- If you are interested in raising an animal for the Dayton livestock show, please let your teacher know. Large animals need to be purchased by November and small animals need to be purchased by February. Please feel free to ask your teacher questions about raising an animal.
- LDE’s are in full swing. Please see posted practices in the classrooms as well as on the bulletin board in the Ag Shop.
- Don’t forget about the fundraiser. Orders are due October 5th. Please remember to take the money up front and we prefer that the customer pays with a check. Make checks payable to Dayton FFA.
- Lower Neches Wildlife contest is Tuesday, October 6
- Fort Worth calf scrambler applications are available … see an Ag Teacher or apps are attached to bulletin board in the Ag Shop
- TVE starts Monday, October 12
- October 15 - Houston Livestock Show Calf Scramble App available
- October 20 – FFA and Young Farmers Meeting @ 6:30PM
- October 21 – Dayton HS College and Career Night
- October 22 – Major Heifer Validation from 4-6 PM
*** Practice schedules for all LDE practices are posted in the classroom and on the bulletin board in the shop.
The 2015-2016 Dayton FFA Officer Team!
PRESIDENT - WESLEY WALKER
VICE PRESIDENT - MIKENZIE YATES
SECRETARY - AUDREY BROWN
TREASURER - COY BRACKIN
REPORTER - CODY DEAR
SENTINEL - EMALINE ROBINSON
STUDENT ADVISOR - MADDY TAPLIN
HISTORIAN - HUNTER DODSON
PARLIAMENTARIAN - LEA ANN WAGNER
CHAPLAIN - BROOKE WAGNER
"Learning to do, Doing to learn, Earning to live, Living to serve"
Area IX Association