***** PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR
ANIMAL INFORMATION DISCLAIMER****
FFA ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR WEEK OF
FEBRUARY 1-5, 2016
- If you are interested in being on CDE team … please see poster in the classrooms and on the shop bulletin board for practice times.
- Texas FFA and National FFA scholarships are available online. National FFA scholarship due February 1st.
- TVE Scholarship is due Feb 2
- FEBRUARY 9 – FFA meeting. We will be electing Area and District officer candidates as well as talent.
- District and Area candidates speech needs to be no longer than 5 minutes (according to area and district constitution)
- FEBRUARY 9 – Small animal tag-in. Goats, Swine, rabbits and you will order chickens at that time.
- FEBUARY 11- Large animal mid weigh-in
- FEBRUARY 22 – Ricebelt District Convention in Vidor
- There will be a signup list for those who would like to attend
- Must of OD
- FEBRUARY 25 – PVAM CDE
The 2015-2016 Dayton FFA Officer Team!
PRESIDENT - WESLEY WALKER
VICE PRESIDENT - MIKENZIE YATES
SECRETARY - AUDREY BROWN
TREASURER - COY BRACKIN
REPORTER - CODY DEAR
SENTINEL - EMALINE ROBINSON
STUDENT ADVISOR - MADDY TAPLIN
HISTORIAN - HUNTER DODSON
PARLIAMENTARIAN - LEA ANN WAGNER
CHAPLAIN - BROOKE WAGNER
"Learning to do, Doing to learn, Earning to live, Living to serve"
Area IX Association